These high energy and interactive two x half-day workshops are designed as an introduction to the Digital Marketing world. They will give learners an overview of the various elements that make up a successful Digital Marketing Strategy. Attendees will create their own actionable Digital Marketing plan during the session.
Each half day session will cover the following:
- What is Digital Marketing? What elements make up a digital marketing plan?
- Set your Digital Marketing Goals
- Create Client Personas
- Select the right Social Media Channels – we’ll explore Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,Instagram and Snapchat
- Content Marketing – How great content can drive traffic to your website and even sell
- What makes a good website? – A look at UX, speed and mobile responsiveness
- What is SEO? SEO tips you can execute immediately
- Google and Facebook Ads – how to create ads online
- Email Marketing – What is email marketing? How can it benefit your business?
- Digital Marketing Tools and Templates
- We recommend two x half days spread over a 4- 6 week period to allow for learning between sessions.
Who should attend?
- Marketing professionals of all experience levels
- Individuals incorporating digital marketing strategies into broader communication goals