Beat procrastination, learn how to focus and get more done with this practical one day workshop.
Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough time to do all the things you need to do? This workshop will show you how to manage your time, your energy and your resources to enable you to have a workflow second to none.
Get expert advice how to manage your day more effectively and leave feeling motivated and inspired to take control of your workflow and your life.
Module 1: The Fundamentals of Productivity
- Understanding your Current World of Work and what working smarter might mean for your
- Recognising challenges and opportunities in your workplace
- Understanding horizons of focus tasks, projects, goals
Module 2: Preparing for Enhanced Productvity
- Preparing the Mind for enhanced Focus, capturing work to be done in a system
- Understanding What is an effective workflow with The Map for Action
- Preparing your Environment for Improved Productivity (Ergonomics)
Module 3: Accomplishing Goals and Priorities
- Appreciating the value of goals and how the subconscious mind can help you achieve them.
- Clarify your goals to identify priorities.
- Recognising priorities whether urgent or important (Eisenhower)
- Understand what Merits your focus. (Pareto Principle)
Module 4: High Performance Workflow Management
- Manage your Tasks and daily priorities
- Scheduling and planning your success
- Clarity about results to be achieved and next actions required.
Module 4 : High Performance Email Management
- Discovering how to get to Inbox Zero and take control of your inbox
- Learning the Weekly Review system to maintain good productivity habits
- Understanding the power of small focus and weekly planning
- Implementing the Action Plan
Optional Follow up at-desk coaching.
On completion of this course you will:
- Save up to 1 hour a day
- Take control of workload
- Learn how to prioritise effectively
- Feel more organised and clutter free
- Have a process to manage your work
- Learn how to manage your email, your tasks and calendar
- Organise your physical environment
- Gain more clarity and focus
Who should attend?
- Busy Leaders and managers who never seem to find the time to fit it all in
- Individuals feeling stressed or overloaded with work
- Any executive who wants to work more effectively