ACHIEVE HIGHER LEVELS OF PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
Performance excellence is about achieving results that consistently meet the needs of your organisation’s stakeholders.
Achieving organisational and department results is directly related to individual performance and to how effectively you can maximise the potential of those who report to you.
Performance management not an annual event, it is a year round commitment to people management excellence. T
his innovative and instructive one-day course is designed to help managers to motivate team members by managing their performance professionally and proactively.
The course will help you to identify the strengths and overcome possible weaknesses in your current approach to performance management and will provide an opportunity for you to practise your skills in a supportive environment.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand their role in aligning individual performance goals with their organisation’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Recognise the importance of defining and using measures that are true indicators of excellent performance and that engage team members
Distinguish between effectiveness and efficiency
Have practiced setting goals with their direct reports in a collaborative way
Have developed skills to proactively manage individual and team motivation
Know how to use performance feedback consistently, continuously and effectively
Know how to address gaps between expected performance and actual performance – both on an informal and formal basis.
- Have practised monitoring and assessing performance in order to build individual and team accountability
Who should attend?
- Managers who want to understand what motivates people and recognise how to develop better working relationships through actively managing performance
- Anyone who is responsible for managing and leading individuals or a team
- Managers or team leaders inheriting a team or working with a new team