This one-day workshop will introduce the principles, tools, processes and application of effective communications. We will provide tools and techniques to increase personal and interpersonal communication skills. Participants will practice key skills and techniques designed to provide competence and confidence.
On completion of this course you will learn:
- How to increase clarity, brevity and impact of communications
- How to adapt your listening style for maximum effectiveness
- How to read and understand non-verbal communications
- Body language techniques to increase improve communications
- The ability to use a range of questioning methodologies
- Tools to identify and challenge assumptions
- Be able to deal with difficult questions in a professional manner
- The ability to structure communications more effectively
Who should attend?
- Managers and individuals who want to increase their ability to communicate more effectively
- Managers and individuals who want to improve their listening style and flexibility
- Managers and individuals who what to understand and apply the science of non-verbal communications
- Managers and individuals who want to increase their ability to provide
effective per-to-peer feedback
- Managers and individuals who want to improve their ability to diagnose communication situations for increased effectiveness
- Managers and individuals who want to enhance their empathy and social awareness around communicating with others.