This highly interactive workshop can feature two half-day workshops or a more in-depth programme delivered over two full days. This course is designed to examine the team’s ability to communicate, plan, problem solve and make decisions in difficult and complex situations. The workshop will focus on two critical outputs. Firstly, delivering a practical toolkit for better team communications, more robust decision making, more effective planning and improved problem solving methodologies. Secondly, the session will provide an excellent test centre environment for the facilitator to observe the dynamics of the team (strengths, weaknesses, interactions etc.). This will inform the development recommendations for the team to ‘step up a level’ and become a higher performing team.
On completion of this course participants will:
- Have a better understanding of the communication styles of team members
- Be able to adapt their communications for increased effectiveness
- Be able to apply a selection of proven team problem solving methodologies
- Have agreed criteria for decision making that improves robustness of decisions
- Use a proven assessment for review planning processes
Who should attend?
- Teams who want to improve their functionality and become a higher performing team
- Teams who desire to improve their communication, decision making processes and problem solving skills as a unit