This half-day workshop will help participants understand how to delegate tasks and responsibilities more effectively. They will practice delegation tools and a process that create the conditions for success.
On completion of this course you will:
- Recognise effective delegation as an enabler for development
- Identify barriers to delegation
- Understand how to overcome barriers to delegation
- Practice effective delegation techniques
- Understand how to create the conditions for effective delegation
- Recognise the importance of a Growth Mindset
- Understand delegation within a Strengths-Based framework
Who should attend?
- Recently appointed managers, or anyone who is interested in applying for a managerial position
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills and learn how to delegate more effectively