FORTE COMMUNICATION STYLE WORKSHOP
While people are generally aware that they have communication strengths that govern their everyday behaviour or communication style, they are not aware that these communication styles are well defined and produce specific and unique profile patterns.
An individual’s communication style can be determined, shared and enhanced through the use of the Forte Interpersonal Communication System. The Forte is an extremely powerful tool and it can be completed online in advance of the workshop. Completion time takes less than ten minutes.
In most profiles a primary communication style strength will be evident, which, depending upon the intensity of the strength, will control that individual’s attitude, action and responses 50% to 60% of the time.
From the Forte individuals can learn about their own communications preferences and how they are likely to respond when under pressure. They can also learn about their leadership style and their key motivators and de-motivators.
The Forte Communication Style helps people to discover their communication strengths as a result Forte is a gateway to achieving stronger performance and improved business results.
On completion of this course you will:
- Gain a greater understanding of your primary communication style and through this, develop improved skills in communicating, relationship building, managing conflict, influencing and problem solving
- Develop a process for working in the most effective way
- Identify your strategic direction and key priorities in light of the business challenges you currently face
- Understand and recognise how you come across to others when you are under pressure
- Appreciate how others' communication preferences may oppose yours, allowing you to adapt to their differences and to leverage team capabilities
- Understand your key motivators and de-motivators and recognise your leadership style
- Have developed a clear plan for managing your communications
- Learn strategies to better communicate with their boss, team members, clients and colleagues
- Discover their natural interpersonal communication styles and strengths
- Determine the five key motivators that they need in their work environment in order to be more effective and productive
- Find out if they are personally moving towards high performance, burnout or ‘rust-out’ and develop a personal communications plan to stay on/get back on track
- Discover their personal stamina levels and adjust their schedules and priorities accordingly
- Learn their current goals index – how they feel they are managing with regard to reaching goals in their current environment
Who should attend?
- The Forte Communication model is an invaluable aid to recruitment, one-to-one coaching, career development and team building and can be used as an added feature in a wide range of training situations.
- The Forte Communication model can be used in any situation where people are committed to enhancing their communication with others
- Managers who wish to enhance individual development
- Managers who want to use psychometric assessment to build and develop teams
- Those who wish to use psychometric assessment to support organisational change initiatives
- Those who wish to use psychometric assessment to aid selection and recruitment
people who chose this course also viewed
Through the course, I learned what personality type I am and and the personalities of those who work with me. I found learning the skills I need to work on most useful.Forte Communication Skills
Through the course, I learned what personality type I am and and the personalities of those who work with me. I found learning the skills I need to work on most useful. This session will help me to make dealing with clients easier. I would recommend the course to a colleague as it is interesting and helps you learn how others perceive you. 10/10. Anonymous
The course met our learning objectives as we wanted to understand our colleagues’ personalities. Every team needs to do this workshop.Forte Communication Skills
The course met our learning objectives as we wanted to understand our colleagues’ personalities. Every team needs to do this workshop.
It was fascinating to see the personality types in the office explained and to appreciate where I fit in. The auxiliary and tertiary skills were very interesting to see and work on...Forte Communication Styles
It was fascinating to see the personality types in the office explained and to appreciate where I fit with them. The auxiliary and tertiary skills were very interesting to see and work on. The course is a good team building exercise. Good fun and interesting. Really great fun! Anonymous