Whatever else is certain, uncertainty is a constant presence. We need not fear this as there is so much we can draw on to work with the uncertainty to forge strong personal and professional growth.
Questions we may have:
- How can I access my personal and professional strengths to address the fears around the volatile, the uncertain, the complex and the ambiguous just now?
- How will we emerge as individuals and teams as we progress through this unprecedented time?
- What are the tools that we can draw on to credibly face the challenges?
- How can I support others so that together we can evolve sustainable ways forward for our resilience both personally and professionally?
VUCA is the term emerging from the experience and research with individuals, teams and organisations: volatile – uncertain – complex – ambiguous. This VUCA world is being all the more amplified now, so the challenge is to address it head on.
This online, interactive and highly engaging programme can be either one day or two half-day sessions. Our aim is to equip you with the personal and professional tools you need for yourself and for your team to address the challenges of right now.
On completion of this course you will:
Manage the ‘uncertainty stress’ of this time in a new productive way
Understand your personal reactions and responses to the present challenges to have more control over your future
Harness the power of our thinking – what helps, what hinders and what overcomes
Have access to 'The Name it, Frame it and Tame it' approach to our resilience challenges
Learn the Growth Mindset – transforming limiting beliefs with credible empowering actions
Evolve new and effective ‘habit loops’ in our professional contexts
Reflect on your Resilience Diagnostic – mapping our next steps
- Deploy the tools and skills of the programme to the specific contexts of the participants e.g. time management, performance management, difficult conversations, resource issues, change management, team building, stress management etc.
- Manage the VUCA world around us by our mutual support, generosity and respect – Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of Teams transformed
- Identify resilience behaviours, objectives, motives and approaches
- Develop problem solving techniques to be empowered
Who should attend?
- This programme is for those who wish to develop resilience, both in their personal and professional lives
- It is designed for those who want to assimilate the techniques and tools necessary to support their teams through periods of uncertainty and meet these challenges head on.