DISC Behaviour Styles is a widely used tool based upon the personality types identified by the Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Carl Jung. The workshop will introduce you to an easy to use model of human behaviour so you can start to understand the psychology of behaviour and bring out the best in people through applying simple proven strategies across a range of difficult behaviour that you encounter in the workplace regularly.
This workshop is aimed at managers and individual contributors who want to improve their interpersonal behaviour. The workshop can also be tailored to focus on leadership, communication skills and team development.
This workshop aims to provide participants with knowledge and tools to improve their ability to leverage the strengths of their own behaviour styles and to more effectively manage their relationship with others.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand your own personal behavioural style and the impact of your style
- Diagnose the behavioural style of others
- Adapt your interpersonal behavioural style to increase success
- Understand the intent behind difficult behaviours
- Identify the behavioural type of a ‘difficult person’
- Develop strategies for bring the best of yourself and others who may be different
Who should attend?
- This workshop is for those who are looking to better understand human behaviour and improve interpersonal skills
- Anyone interested in developing tools for handling difficult behaviour in the workplace