NUTRITION – INCREASE PERFORMANCE AND FITNESS
This presentation will focus on healthy eating to sustain those who want to remain fit.
The body is a factory which produces energy to produce and sustain stamina. Food is the fuel of the body. It provides us with the energy we need to keep going, to focus, concentrate and remain active and alert.
Led by an award-winning nutritionist this workshop explains the foods that will help to keep you at peak performance throughout the day.
If you are an active person or intend to become more active, these tips will help you to keep your energy up and get you across the line.
On completion of this workshop you will:
- Debunk nutritional myths fand learn food choices to sustain a constant supply of energy
- Understand hydration, food groups, unhealthy foods and how to improve your food choices
- Understand the role of supplements and if they are a waste of money
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of exercise, understand exercise is a balancing act and how to time your exercise regime
- Learn about exercise and gender – differing messages
- Learn about high energy foods that sustain, why, what, when and where to eat
- Understand muscle power, bone health, digestion and energy
- Understand why we need to eat fat and be able to identify fats – good, bad and evil
- Understand the need for regular pit-stops
- Learn about adrenaline and hormonal signalling
Who should attend?
- Those who want to have an understanding of how to maximise health through nutrition
- Those who want to maximise performance through managing nutrition and energy
- Organisations who wish to maximise the potential, well-being and contributions of their employees