FROM LIMITING BELIEFS TO EMPOWERING BELIEFS IN TOUGH TIMES
Looking at our personal and professional needs through the lens of our beliefs can be a transformative opportunity.
Questions we may have:
- How can I appreciate and access my personal and professional strengths?
- How are my beliefs shaped and can I adjust what is holding me back?
- What are the tools I and we can draw on to credibly face the challenges?
- How can I support others so that together we can evolve sustainable ways forward with an empowering belief mindset for teams and performance?
This on-line interactive and highly engaging programme (customised to our client’s needs) can be a masterclass 90 minute session or one or two half day sessions. Our aim is to equip you with the personal and professional tools you need for yourself and for your team to address the challenges of the now.
Our trainer is a highly respected communicator to, and facilitator of individuals and groups in the field of resilience, well-being and Growth Mindset. He has worked with teams and organisations across the globe. He focuses on practical, tried and tested tools to empower participants to manage and transform their personal and professional performance.
ON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Use Appreciative Inquiry to re-enforce and build your strengths
- Understand your personal reactions and responses to the often extreme challenges of the now to have more control over your future
- The power of our beliefs – what works, what hinders and what overcomes
- The Name it, Frame it and Tame it approach to our limiting beliefs
- The Growth Mindset to equip ourselves and our teams – transforming limiting beliefs with credible empowering actions
- Evolve new and effective ‘habit loops’ in our professional contexts
- Look at the Six Domains of Resilience and explore what it tells us about our brain works with our belief system
- Deploy the tools and skills of the programme to the specific contexts of the participants e.g. time management, performance management, difficult conversations, resource issues, change management, team building, stress management.
- Develop problem solving techniques to be empowered
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to enhance their personal and professional performance and to develop the necessary skills to address the challenges of now
- Those who want to banish limiting beliefs and work towards achieving their potential