It has been said that culture eats strategy for breakfast. Organisations have perished because they have been too slow and too rigid to adapt to the changing demands of the customer, environment, markets and employees.
Leaders and organisations need to adopt an agile approach to change and continuous development. One of the biggest roadblocks organisations face in trying to shift to an agile approach is that of organisational culture.
This one-day program is designed to help executives examine and measure the current culture and explore the tools and techniques for generating a culture shift. Participants will explore latest research in neuroscience and human behaviour to gain an understanding of the factors that will enable or block a culture shift.
From organisational behaviours and values, competency frameworks, performance management systems to day-to-day management and leadership behaviours, all of these can have a significant impact on the culture of an organisation along with the visuals and stories associated with the workplace.
Learn how to identify the factors supporting the culture that you want and what is holding your organisation back.
This program is aimed at executive level employees and will help participants step out of their comfort zone within a safe learning environment.
- What is Culture?
- Breaking out of Paradigms
- Change that Works
- Fostering a New Culture
Pre-work: Participants will complete an organisational culture audit prior to attending the workshop
On completion of this course you will:
- Analyse and assess your current culture
- Define the factors in play that shape the culture of your organisation
- Identify the barriers and enablers to affect a culture shift
- Apply proven change processes that enable a culture shift
Who should attend?
- This workshop is for leaders and executives who want to understand the significance of organisational culture and the very real impact it can have on the workplace
- Those who want to gain the skills to evaluate their current culture and develop tools to engender a constructive culture shift