A one-day programme designed to maximise your personal communication and interpersonal skills as the basis for providing high quality customer service. The programme will help you explore your personal style and develop strategies for enhancing your success.
You will explore tools and techniques designed to improve your listening skills, provide and seek clarity, challenge your assumptions, deal with challenges and difficult people assertively, and deal with stress. The research around Mindset will be shared within the context of improving interaction with the customer.
The course aims to improve interpersonal skills in order to provide high quality phone customer service.
The session is highly interactive with the following elements:
- Instructor led discussion and delivery
- Self-assessment surveys and debrief
- Understand the importance of Mindset in setting the stage for effective customer interaction
- Explore and understand your listening skills and learn to apply a range of listening styles
- Learn how to provide and seek clarity when communicating
- Identify assumptions and understand their impact on communications
- Develop your assertion skills as you identify and manage aggressive behaviours
- Manage difficult situations through communications
- Identify difficult people through the context of behavioural styles
- Learn techniques to communicate more effectively with different behavioural styles
- Learn techniques to manage stress
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to understand the key pillars of superb customer service
- Those who wish to learn and implement the tools and techniques that create superb customer service delivery