DIGITAL LIVE TRAINING – 90 MIN MODULE
Influencing key stakeholders is an ability critical to success in most roles. It is of particular importance for project managers and anyone who does not have direct authority over others, but who relies on them to help achieve effective outcomes.
Stakeholder mapping involves identifying, analysing and prioritising those who have a stake in your project, goals and performance. This will help you determine requirements as well as manage and communicate with your stakeholders more effectively. This virtually delivered workshop will enable participants to apply a 3-step model aimed at implementing an effective strategy to influence others, particularly key stakeholders.
- Instructor led discussion and virtual delivery
- Participants break-outs into small groups or 1:1 discussions
- This session includes prework
- Define stakeholders
- Identify stakeholders
- Prioritise key stakeholders based on their influence and interest
- Build a relationship with key stakeholders
- Develop strategies to influence key stakeholders
- Understand basic principles of influencing others
Who should attend?
- Managers and team leaders
- Change agents and programme leaders who wish to influence key stakeholders to successfully deliver key programs