This is an opportunity for Senior Managers to address and correct weaknesses in the comfort and privacy of a series of 1-2-1 Zoom sessions. Many senior clients are looking for ways to increase authenticity, gravitas and actively manage the perceptions and decisions of their teams and colleagues by improving their ‘virtual’ performance and message delivery in meetings.
All 4 session programmes are designed for each individual, and agreed on by the client and trainer during the first session.
The areas covered could include, but not restricted to:
- Self Awareness, Self Perception
- Message Preparation, Vocal, Tonal and Physicality when delivering messages
- Mind / Body Management, Speaking Related Anxiety, Breath Control for Inner Calm, Breath control for Clear Delivery
- Adapting Message Construction to match Personal Delivery Style, Adapting Message Construction to match Listener’s Communication Style
- Avoiding and Resolving Conflict / Challenging scenarios
- Preparation for Specific Events, Assessment of Previous Speaking Opportunities (if recorded and available to view)
- Engagement and Empathy Skills, Corporate Storytelling
- Effectively, anything that relates to how we Think, Move and Speak when engaging and communicating with others.
Who should attend?
- Senior Managers who wish to prepare themselves and perfect the way that they communicate in any given situation
- Senior Managers who want to build confidence in their ability to communicate their message to individuals, teams and organisations