ADVANCED PRESENTATION SKILLS WITH VOICE COACHING
An articulate, well-structured presentation with state-of-the-art multimedia is essential in giving you the ability to communicate your objectives.
During this course you will learn the essential skills and techniques you need to enhance your presentation performance.
You will work with world-class communication skills experts to learn to create and deliver well-structured, successful presentations.
If you are already an experienced presenter and would like to hone your skills even further, then our highly unique two-day course will ensure that you reach peak vocal performance and are match-fit and in control for when the opportunities arise.
The two-day programme allows for detailed planning and design of a professional level presentation.
The focus is on delivery and resources with extensive feedback on performance and content.
On completion of this course you will:
- Optimise your vocal strengths and unite body, voice and speech to create total communication
- Communicate with more confidence and personal impact
- Identify the dynamics of your voice and become more effective in your vocal delivery
- Implement techniques and tools to create compelling messages
- Appreciate the Voice of Leadership concept
- Learn to use a schedule of rehearsal to reach peak vocal performance when you need it
- Clarify your objectives - relate your strategic business objectives to the presentation approach
- Understand the power of communication - to lead well you must communicate well
- Learn how to speak with confidence, clarity and authority
- Learn persuasion techniques -the difference between presentation and persuasion
- Learn how to use audio visual technology to support your messages and style
- Learn techniques to manage audience perceptions and to adjust your presentation in line with audience reaction
Deal with questions and interruptions
Who should attend?
- Senior and middle management, who wish to optimise their leadership skills by more persuasively communicating ideas and policies at significant events
- In-house trainers and supervisors who must have the highest vocal skills to lead from the front
- Those who have not yet received formal training and who wish to sharpen their vocal skills
- Public relations practitioners, sales executives and company spokespersons who wish to increase the potency of their words and raise the effectiveness of their presentations
- Call Centre telephonists who need to be more productive in call resolution with customers
- Teachers, barristers and all professional voice users requiring an effective regime which ensures healthy and continuous vocal excellence
- All those who use their voice to promote themselves or their organisation
people who chose this course also viewed
Very interesting course for communicating effectively using stance, gestures, melody in language, pace and pitch… a very good practical course. I learnt how to relax..Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
Very satisfying. The content can be applied straight away. Very interesting course for communicating effectively using stance, gestures, melody in language, pace and pitch… a very good practical course. I learnt how to relax and be calm in publicspeaking situations. Interesting, informative and confidence building. Very educational regarding both verbal and nonverbal communication. GMIT
It will help me structure my presentations for greater impact, connect better with the audience, listen to what is happening and have more confidence...Meteor
Very useful mix of anecdotal experience, practical tips and theory. It will help me structure my presentations for greater impact, connect better with the audience, listen to what is happening and have more confidence. The practical sessions were very relevant and will allow me to engage with my audience better. Meteor
The Voice Coaching course is the top of the pile and the Advanced Presentation Skills complimented it very well. I can’t believe I hadn’t thought of voice coaching before..Irish Life
The Voice Coaching course is the top of the pile, and the Advanced Presentation Skills complimented it very well. Very interesting – something different and yet so useful – I can’t believe I hadn’t thought of voice coaching before. A very good course – practical but well-grounded in both theory and principal. Very enjoyable. Irish Life plc
I used to get very nervous about presentations, but by working on my voice and posture, I'll be able to feel confident and relaxed. Inspiring like nothing else!IBM
I used to get very nervous about presentations, but by working on my voice and posture, I will be able to feel more confident and relaxed. It was exactly what I needed both personally and professionally. Inspiring like nothing else! I have done several presentation courses in the past, and they don’t compare. I have learnt and improved a lot during this course. IBM
I attended the presentation skills programme and found it enormously useful. The trainer had an excellent facilitation style. We were very impressed with his knowledge...Heineken
I attended the presentation skills programme myself along with another colleague and we both found it enormously useful. The trainer had an excellent facilitation style. We were very impressed with his knowledge, experience and high standards and the way he was able to draw people of various backgrounds and levels to participate. It was a polished piece of work and a very positive first impression of High Performance. Although I haven’t been able to make use of many of your programmes yet, I continue to be impressed at the range of courses you have developed and haven’t seen the same offering from any other suppliers. I’ll look forward to finding an opportunity to avail of them in the future. Heineken Ireland