An essential skillset in today’s dynamic workplace is that of the ‘Change Agent’.
The change agent is empowered and skilled to identify opportunities to be more efficient and effective through innovation, digitalisation, responsiveness and continuous improvement. The change agent also has the skills to influence and motivate others to actively seek productive change and embrace new opportunities.
This highly interactive workshop is delivered over two half-day sessions and will equip participants with the toolkit and confidence to succeed in the role of a change agent.
Session 1: What is change and why it is critical for our success
- Theory of Change (Kotter, Bridges, Lewin)
- Developing a change mindset
- Seeking out change opportunities (what to look for and how to access)
- The Language of Change (Motivating and influencing others toward change)
Session 2: Innovate problem solving methodology
- Forcefield analysis (remove barriers to change)
- The Four Principles of Change Management
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Apply a range of change management models
- Seek out change opportunities
- Critique current processes and procedures to identify improvement opportunities
- Influence other towards a change mindset
- Deal with resistance to change
- Apply innovative problem solving techniques
Who should attend?
- Project Managers or Team Leaders who are tasked with delivering organisational change projects
- Managers and Leaders instigating transformational change within their organisations