This highly interactive two-day programme is designed to enable experienced managers to more effectively lead through the continually changing workplace. Individuals will look at key tools and techniques to effectively manage their personal change and transition and also their role in leading others through change. Understanding and learning how to develop and apply a ‘growth mindset’ will be explored.
Cultural changes in the workplace and techniques for more effectively influencing others will be examined. The importance of building effective relationships based on trust and the need to maintain personal resilience will be explored on day two.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand how to develop and apply a growth mindset
- Be able to better deal with personal change and transition
- Understand how to lead through transition and change
- Understand characteristics of effective leaders
- Identify their personal leadership style and the strengths that it brings
- Identify ways to manage cultural challenges in the workplace
- Understand the importance of early intervention in dealing with people
- Identify ways to build trust
- Identify causes of dissatisfaction and de-motivation
Understand how to better influence and persuade others through building effective
Identify ways to improve resilience
Who should attend?
- Experienced managers looking to further develop their leadership skills in times of great change and transition
- Those who want to gain a better understanding of growth mindset, and how to adapt these techniques