Drawing upon a wide range of cutting-edge psychological tools, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a highly effective discipline which studies how we think, communicate and behave. NLP is used by people from all walks of life in many capacities, kick-starting their personal and professional development.
The Science of Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a half-day practical course designed to introduce you to the practical tools of NLP that you can use every day to become more successful and achieve your goals while enjoying the experience along the way. You will learn how to take control of your unconscious mind and develop behaviour patterns aligned with your desired outcomes.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the science of NLP and how to apply it to your life situations
- Reframe negative mindsets with more productive processes
- Develop state triggers to change to a more productive state of mind and associated behaviours
- Unlock your true potential by removing cognitive barriers and unhelpful beliefs
- Build better relationships through people reading and building rapport
Who should attend?
- Those who want to increase their personal effectiveness
- Anyone who would like to develop more productive habits and routines
- Those wishing to adopt a more proactive mindset
- Anyone looking to break out of old behaviours and develop empowering paradigms
- Those who want more successful outcomes