PREVENT THE AFTERNOON SLUMP
Many people experience a dip in energy at some point every day. This usually occurs in the afternoon.
Concentration, focus, alertness and production are directly affected by this lack of energy.
The body is a factory which produces energy to sustain human life. Food is the fuel of the body. It provides us with the energy we need to keep going, to focus, concentrate and remain active and alert.
This workshop teaches you how to maintain energy and focus throughout the day through managing your blood sugar and nutrition.
Led by an award-winning nutritionist this workshop will help you to optimise your daily diet and remove the confusion of daily food choices.
To organise your in-house workshop call us on 01 853 2215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this workshop you will:
- Learn about unhealthy food to avoid and great food choices to sustain a constant supply of energy
- Understand how to improve your food choices and balance your blood sugars
- Learn about high energy foods that sustain and slow release glucose foods
- Understand where your energy goes and why, what, when and where to eat
- Learn about the relationship between digestion and energy
- Learn why we need to eat fat and identify good, bad and evil fat
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of eating late and the importance of regular re-fuelling
- Learn about sleep and appetite control
- Understand stress and how it affects us including adrenaline and hormonal signalling
- Learn why sitting drains our energy
Who should attend?
- Those who want to understand how their food choices impact on their energy levels and performance
- People who want to be as effective in the afternoon as they are in the morning
- Organisations who wish to maximise the potential, wellbeing and contributions of their employees