Based on the popular strengths movement this session will help managers and team leaders to identify team member’s key strengths and areas of aptitude. Participants will learn how to conduct a strengths-based assessment and explore strengths development. Application of Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi’s ‘Flow Model’ will be highlighted.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understanding the importance of having a ‘growth mindset’
- Understanding the business case for the strengths movement
- Assessing individual strengths
- Conducting a personal SWOT
- Differentiating between talent, knowledge and skills
- Identify ways to play to your strengths and manage weaknesses
- Building on strengths through development
- Conducting a strengths-based conversation
- Understand use of the ‘Flow Model'
- Assessing both your own and team members' place on ‘Flow Model’
Identifying ways to get ‘in the flow’ more and the benefits of doing so
Who should attend?
- This course is for those who are looking to develop the skills identify their own skills and how to circumnavigate weaknesses.
- Anyone interested in learning how to identify the strength and weaknesses within their teams in order to bolster teams and create more cohesive units.