In this highly interactive session participants will learn how to manage conflict more effectively using a proven two-step process. Participants will learn how to identify the source of conflict and then how to deal with the source effectively.
The morning sessions will focus on understanding conflict, responses to conflict and the sources of conflict. In the afternoon participants will then apply the tools and techniques explored to a range of conflict situations.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand where conflict comes from and how it escalates
- Identify the typical behavioural responses to conflict
- Identify the workplace sources of conflict
- Differentiate between workplace and personal sources of conflict
- Apply the PINS model to deal with conflict
- Use a range of proven techniques to minimise and remove sources of conflict
Who should attend?
- This course is for those who want to understand the nature of conflict, what causes it and typical responses that can be expected in instances of conflict
- Anyone looking to develop the tools to identify the sources of conflict in both their personal and work lives, and effective manage conflict