VOICE COACHING FOR TOTAL COMMUNICATION
Communicate with energy and influence.
Successful communication depends largely on effective use of the voice and so can be greatly enhanced through voice coaching.
Give your voice the power, confidence, authority, and persuasiveness to enable you to lead, motivate, calm and influence more effectively and become a more power confident, persuasive presenter and speaker.
This highly practical one-day course delivered by a world-class voice coach provides a host of positive vocal techniques to help you use your voice to command your listeners’ attention, to influence their perception of your ideas and to communicate with greater impact.
On completion of this course you will:
- Learn to speak with more confidence, authority and personal impact
- Command attention from your listener
- Influence your listener's perception of your message Optimise your vocal strengths
- Implement techniques and tools to create compelling messages
- Learn to effect change to achieve optimum delivery
- Find the correct balance between content and delivery
- Unite body, voice and speech to create total communication
- Identify the dynamics of your voice
- Express yourself more effectively
- Understand the physical consequences of voice abuse
- Learn how to protect /develop your voice
- Learn to use a schedule of rehearsal to reach peak vocal performance when you need it
Who should attend?
- Senior and middle management, who wish to optimise their leadership skills by more persuasively communicating ideas and policies at significant events
- In-house trainers and supervisors who must have the highest vocal skills to lead from the front
- Those who have not yet received formal training and who wish to sharpen their vocal skills
- Public relations practitioners, sales executives and company spokespersons who wish to increase the potency of their words and raise the effectiveness of their presentations
- Call Centre telephonists who need to be more productive in call resolution with customers
- Teachers, barristers and all professional voice users requiring an effective regime which ensures healthy and continuous vocal excellence
- All those who use their voice to promote themselves or their organisation
people who chose this course also viewed
I walked away from the day understanding the importance of correct breathing and posture and how to maintain both under varying conditions... it was enjoyable... and rewarding.VHI
The Voice Coaching For Total Communication Skills course fulfilled its promise – it was enjoyable, interactive, stimulating and rewarding. The trainer explains things in a very practical way. Her energy and enthusiasm are highly contagious. I walked away from the day understanding the importance of correct breathing and posture and how to maintain both under varying conditions.VHI
Very interesting course for communicating effectively using stance, gestures, melody in language, pace and pitch… a very good practical course. I learnt how to relax..Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
Very satisfying. The content can be applied straight away. Very interesting course for communicating effectively using stance, gestures, melody in language, pace and pitch… a very good practical course. I learnt how to relax and be calm in publicspeaking situations. Interesting, informative and confidence building. Very educational regarding both verbal and nonverbal communication. GMIT
The course is most useful for rehearsing and repeating your delivery to hone the message to be communicated - a must for anyone in management or dealing with people...Grant Thornton
Excellent, interactive and invigorating course and presenter. The course is most useful for rehearsing and repeating your delivery to hone the message to be communicated – a must for anyone in management or dealing with people. Grant Thornton
The course is of enormous benefit to me in developing and defining my role in the press office. I particularly enjoyed the structural part and practical exercises...Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs
The course is of enormous benefit to me in developing and defining my role and duties in the press office. I thought it was most interesting and enjoyable. I particularly enjoyed the structural part and practical exercise. The notes were excellent. It was stimulating and very intense. A lot in it. Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs
I had been a bit apprehensive about doing the course, mainly because I had been concerned about the accent differences. The day, however, was brilliant, well worth every euro!Mc Cracken and Co.
I attended the Voice Coaching for Total Communication Course. What a great day it was! I had been a bit apprehensive about doing the course, mainly because I had been concerned about the accent differences. The day, however, was brilliant, well worth every euro! I felt that I learned so much and that so many questions were answered. What I gained in confidence couldn’t be measured in money. Thank you. I am looking forward to the follow up course in the New Year. Mc Cracken and Co.