Introduction to Emotional Intelligence Duration:
Half-day Overview: This half-day session will introduce the participants to the four elements of emotional intelligence. Participants will explore self-awareness, self-management, and social awareness social management.
Creative Problem-solving ( Ideas into Action)
Half-day Overview: Participants will learn how to apply the seven step problem-solving process. Participants will also explore a range of creative strategies for effective problem-solving including identifying and isolating the root cause.
- Understanding the business case for emotional intelligence
- Exploring self-awareness and self-management
- Exploring social awareness and social management
- Developing strategies to improve emotional intelligence
- Applying the seven step problem-solving process
- Identifying and isolating the root cause through analysis
- Using a range of creative problem-solving techniques
- Overcoming the barriers to effective problem-solving
Who should attend?
- Managers who wish to understand and enhance their emotional intelligence
- Managers and team leaders who want to improve team performance through employing creative problem solving techniques