This highly interactive one day workshop will introduce the principles, processes and application of practical toolkit. The toolkit will focus on Planning, Problem solving, creating and communicating ideas, running and attending effective meetings and how to achieve better results working in teams/groups. The sessions will be activity based and promote communication and teamwork.
- Session One: ESP – Essential Steps of Planning – Understanding the essential steps of Planning and a tool kit for different planning situations.
- Session Two: Ideas into Action – In this session we will explore how to create and communicate ideas more effectively.
- Session Three: Working in Teams – In this session participants will explore how to get the best out of team/group interactions.
- Session Four: Better Meetings – In this session participants will practice how to run and attend effective meetings.
Participants will learn:
- How to plan effectively across a range of situations
- Understanding of Short-Medium-Long term planning techniques and tools
- How to develop an idea from concept to delivery
- To implement a toolkit for creative problem solving and innovation
- How to communicate your ideas clearly and with influence
- To implement set of tools for facilitating and/or attending effective meetings (before, during, after)
- How to work as a team and cross-functionally to get the best possible outcomes
Who should attend?
- Individuals who need to plan more effectively across short, medium and long term projects.
- Individuals who want to increase their confidence and competence delivering a message or selling an idea
- Individuals who would like to improve their ability to turn ideas into action
- Individuals who need to collaborate with wider groups to facilitate success and get things done