This highly interactive workshop will provide the building blocks and processes for development of a high-performance team. The workshop is designed for both team members and team leaders and can support intact or cross function teams.
Participants will explore the foundational structures for high performance within a team. This will include understanding high performance, understanding team behaviours, team roles and team development. The workshop will focus heavily on diagnosing, understanding and developing team dynamics. It is true, no two teams are the same due to the complexity of team members, team goals, team culture and the environment that the team must operate within.
Participants also receive a detailed report profile identifying their strengths and development needs across the five cohesive behaviours of a team and a detailed productive conflict report build on the theory of DiSC.
- Understand and apply the building block for high performance
Set individual and team goals for higher performance
- Build high performing teams
- Configure teams for maximum performance
- Create and foster high performance culture within a team
Who should attend?
- Leaders and Managers who wish to understand the founding principles of high performing teams
- Leaders and Managers who wish to build high performance teams within their organisations
people who chose this course also viewed
- DiSC Personality Profiling - Improve Interaction, Teamwork and Communication
- Team Leader Essentials - Living the Values
- Resilience and Wellbeing for Self and Teams – Stronger for the Future
- Belbin Team Roles - Discover Your Strengths in a Team
- Manage Remote Teams - Improve Performance, Make Progress