This highly interactive workshop will allow participants to experience and practise a range of influencing styles, techniques and tactics. Participants will explore a range of proven techniques for improving their influencing ability.
Participants will learn how to diagnose a situation to identify the ideal style(s) to apply. Participants will also learn how emotions can impact influencing both positively and negatively. In addition, participants will be introduced to the science of influencing through the research and work of Dr Robert Cialdini.
Participants will learn about the advanced psychology of influencing and how to apply a range of techniques to maximise their influencing ability. Participants will also explore a range of tactics for influencing while practicing application of the tools covered in the previous session.
This session includes is highly interactive with group exercises conducted in breakout rooms for participants to practise the influencing strategies and tactics.
There is a pre-course questionnaire designed to help participants understand their preferred style and flexibility.
At the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Select from a range of influencing styles
- Diagnose situations to identify ideal style
- Apply a range of proven influencing techniques
- Understand the science of influencing
- Flex their style and approach for different situations
- Develop a range of proven tactics
- Develop a structured plan for influencing
- Read key body language indicators
- Use proven language patterns to influence others
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to truly understand the psychology of influence
- Those who wish to understand and deploy advanced influencing techniques