DIGITAL LIVE TRAINING 90 MIN MODULE
In this 90 minute session participants will explore the concept of motivation and how to identify and tap into it. The session will focus on really understanding what motivation is and why people differ. The session will also address the difference between motivation and engagement, providing tools to explore and enable both through using powerful techniques.
Prework: Motivation to Work Questionnaire
1- What is Motivation? Really understanding what it is and how it differs
2- The 3 levels of Motivation – I have to, I need to, I want to
3- Content theories of Motivation (The WHAT) and Process theories (The HOW)
4- Identifying and enabling Motivation
5- Understanding and enabling Engagement
Post work/Takeaway: Motivation Have/Need Matrix Toolkit
- Understanding the science behind Motivation
- Understanding the 'What' and 'How' of Motivation
- Understanding how to enable Motivation and Engagement
- Learn tools to enable engagement
Who should attend?
- Managers, leaders and teams who wish to understand the science behind motivation
- Those who wish to enable engagement within teams using practical tools and techniques