Many people feel stressed because they allow a task-driven schedule to take over their working lives. The distinction between what is urgent and what is important becomes clouded, leading to a loss of control and a drop in personal effectiveness and morale.
Time Management and Effective Planning is a half-day practical course designed to address these issues by helping you to de-clutter your working life, plan more effectively and prioritise efficiently.
Providing a framework for planning and prioritisation, this course will enable you to concentrate on what really matters, eliminate distraction and time-wasting, and regain control over your working life. On completion, you will be empowered to maximise your effectiveness and minimise stress.
On completion of this course you will:
Understand the significance of distinguishing between
activities which are urgent and important
Possess simple tools and strategies for saving time and
getting more done
- Have moved away from a task driven schedule to a proactive planning system that helps you achieve your priorities
- Have an effective planning process
- Be able to deal more effectively with interruptions, procrastination and your own personal time stealers
Who should attend?
- Those who want to increase their personal effectiveness
- Those planning on ensuring that their personal goals are
achieved on schedule