Through the use of activity, video review, and discussion this programme involves a series of 7 modules that will take your team through the powerful ‘The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team ‘ model. Your team will learn and practice the behaviours that will make the team more cohesive and improve its performance.
The ‘Five Behaviours’ model focuses on:
1. Building Trust
2. Mastering Conflict
3. Achieving Commitment
4. Embracing Accountability
5. Focusing on Results
- Explore what the term “vulnerability-based trust” means
- Understand the team’s current trust level
- Learn about the team’s DiSC® styles and how the styles impact trust
- Understand how trust impacts team productivity
- Understand the team’s current approach to conflict
- Explore how team members’ DiSC® styles affect their conflict behaviours
- Learn about healthy, productive conflict
Who should attend?
- This program is designed for organisations that are committed to creating high performance teams and team dynamics